Friday, March 8, 2013

Carmelo Records Paying attention!

Recently I got contacted by a record label that goes by the name of “Carmelo Records.” Did some research on the label and it turns out, that the label is the real deal! It’s scary to know that I nearly lost out on this opportunity because I first told them that my manager will handle it but, that’s in the past.
THE FUTURE IS NOW!!
After talking to Bruno ( label rep ) he told me that I have to be accepted to join. This just made me WANT IT MORE. So, he sent me a beat and told me to rap on it. It was a jazzy type Amy wine house banger. He also told me it was going to be a hard beat to rap to, but I’m Owen-Ness and Owen can rap to any track!
I begun writing and the deadline for this one is march 13,2013, I hope I get excepted I need a break!
I’m moving forward!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment