Thursday, February 7, 2013

Easing them in....

I used to keep myself inside of that box rapping about how other rappers weren’t as nice as me, (basic hiphop) and my flow how its nice,
( again basic) but now, i have introduced “Concepts” to my artistry and it has been getting me plenty kudos from my supporters. I couldn’t be any more happy with the reviews that my latest ” New Track Tuesdays ” joint is receiving. “Rules of meditation” is a conscience hit (in my opinion) and i hope all who listen to it appreciate the depth of that song, for it is a powerful one.

Bringing my fan base away from hearing me on tracks like “US” and “Man in  my city” (Ft. Mystery Cipher) will open their eyes and respect me on a whole other level. yes i can rap, and use the same trap Houston flow ( style of rapping)  but listening to Kendrick Lamar’s music has made me open up and i have now stepped out of that box that he was talking about. Yes i will be still rocking out some club bangers for my people, but expect my records to have more of a personal and deep feeling…
speaking on topics that every day people go through, as well as speaking on subjects that either bother me or just for because i want to !
i have hidden every lock…

No comments:

Post a Comment