Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Back on my board....

Back to my kick push ways! shout outs to Lupe Fiasco i look up to brother know that! …on to this blog (lol)
If the title doesn’t say it all, I “Anthony Owen-Ness Spence” is a skate boarder again! This time around i’ll stay a boarder for life as well as a musician. I plan to be as great of a skateboarder as i am a rapper this time around. My Stance is Regular and i have some switched moves as well, i really love the joy of skateboarding. There is a huge aspect and essence of abundant happiness and freedom when i skate. i feel so in tune with nature and just so alive. i picked it back up because i wanted to get back to the old me. i noticed that i was smoking too constant and my physical appearance yet ok, could be alot better. so, there is the work out aspect of it i enjoy as well, and the added stamina will do great for me when its tour time. Many of you don’t know this but, i was a sponsored skateboarder at one point in my life. Yup, Owen is back on his board, and he couldn’t be happier
P.S. - skate session videos coming SOON !!

No comments:

Post a Comment