Monday, February 18, 2013

Owen-Ness Diss track?????!!

so being that my career as a entertainer is increasing and growing on a rapid pace, i am noticing that i am getting un wanted hate from the united kingdom. i was supposed to do a song with these Uk rappers and to make a long story short, it will not happen. i guess they got upset at the fact that i charge for my features because (its business …..duh), they obviously din’t like my way of handling business..so out of the blue, the guy said he is going to be bigger than me, and i suck and fuck dirty empire (My team) and all this other non sense for no reason… Be on the look out for a new Owen-Ness diss because they’re saying they are going to drop one!!! honestly its more promo for me! so go ahead you Uk Bitches! make your little diss, i got love for the Uk but not yall! SO MAKE ME FAMOUS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment